Nepal is a country in a league of its own with breathtakingly beautiful scenery, a fascinating culture and friendly people.
As you trek through this inspiring landscape, you will marvel at tantalising glimpses of the planet's highest mountain before reaching Kalapatar, the famous viewpoint of Everest and its impressive neighbours. Meeting the villagers whilst trekking through this landlocked gem of a nation is one of its greatest pleasures on this challenge.
"The view each day as I opened my tent and saw the Himalaya's will stay with me for ever, truly amazing!" - Colin Orbell, Everest Base Camp
Awe-inspiring views of Everest and the surrounding peaks
Trek along beautiful valleys and glacial rivers to high passes and glaciers
Time to explore sights of Kathmandu
16th March - 3rd April 2019
2nd November - 20th November 2019
14th March - 1st April 2020
31st October - 18th November 2020
Why join Team Barnardo's?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need
- Recieve a high performance Barnardo's challenge top
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people