Frequently asked questions
1. Who can access our services?
Any child or young person 0-17 years old, or their parents and carers, living in the Barnsley area.
2. How much does it cost to use our services?
All our services are free to parents.
3. Do we have to have a problem to attend?
No, we have a number of open access services.
4. Do we have to make a big commitment?
No, just come along to our drop in or baby group for one session or a number of sessions. However, if you attend our parenting groups and nursery we would expect you to attend the required number of sessions, to gain the full benefit of these sessions.
5. How do you go about accessing your services?
To access a nursery place you would need to be referred by a professional from health, social care etc.
To attend open access groups, such as Drop In or Babies at Play you can just come along to the centre.
6. How do I become a volunteer?
Contact us and we will discuss the options with you.