How we can help
- If required we can offer advice and support about a number of child and parenting related issues such as: parenting, family support, etc.
- We offer the services outlined on this site. If you wish to make a referral please contact the service.
- Any professional can make a referral for our services.
- We do not need a referral for people wishing to join our open access drop-in or baby groups.
- We work with children and young people 0-17 years old.
- We can offer supervised contact sessions for Looked After Children from out of area local authorities with prior negotiation. There will be a cost involved.
- We are able to offer use of our rooms when available – mainly professional agencies make use of our facilities both during the day and in the evenings. A small nominal fee is payable. Please contact the service for further information.